frequently asked questions
Why should I join The Chipper?
- When you create an account and become a member of The Chipper, you’ll immediately receive access to exclusive benefits before even making your first purchase. As you continue to spend and engage with NOBULL, you’ll unlock more and more rewards.
What do I get for joining The Chipper?
- After creating an account, members of The Chipper will be eligible to receive early access to select restocks and free shipping on orders £99 and over in the UK and €99 and over in EU. See shipping details listed for countries and regions here. Members will be notified via email when early access windows are available. As you earn more points and unlock new tiers in The Chipper, you’ll gain access to additional benefits.
How long will my benefits last?
- After unlocking a new tier in The Chipper, you are able to maintain that tier for the remainder of the current calendar year and the following year. The calendar year starts on 1 January and ends on 31 December. To keep your current tier, you will need to continue to earn the number of points that qualify for that tier each year. If you do not earn any additional points during the year, your tier will be reverted back to the Member tier when the next calendar year begins. For example, if you earn enough points to unlock the Insider tier on 1/9/22, then you will receive Insider benefits until 31/12/23. If you do not earn any additional points before 31/12/23, your tier will be reverted back to the Member tier on 1/1/24. If you earn an additional 100 points before 31/12/23, you will maintain Insider status on 1/1/24.
How do I maintain my current tier?
- The best way to maintain your current tier is by earning the same number of points or more that qualify you for that tier each year. Each calendar year begins on 1 January and ends on 31 December.
Can I merge accounts?
- No. Each member can only have one account. Please make sure you’re using your preferred email address to create your account with The Chipper.
Am I eligible to join The Chipper and receive Member benefits?
- Anyone except unauthorized resellers is welcome to sign up to become a Member of The Chipper and receive benefits*. You do not need to make a purchase to create an account. If you are an unauthorized reseller, you may be asked to verify authorization and have your benefits revoked if unauthorized.
* Shipping benefits outlined on this landing page are for Members shipping to the UK and EU only. See countries with shipping benefits listed here.
What is the NOBULL Family tier?
- NOBULL Family is a premium, invite-only tier of The Chipper where select VIP Members are invited annually based on spend, loyalty, and advocacy in the community.
How do I become a NOBULL Family Member?
- At least once per year, Team NOBULL invites current VIP Members of The Chipper to join NOBULL Family based on loyalty, advocacy, and spend. Beyond supporting us with orders each year and wearing our gear, these customers regularly refer friends, create NOBULL content on social media, leave reviews, attend NOBULL events, engage in our digital community, and volunteer with us.
How do I know if I'm a NOBULL Family Member?
- You will receive an email and welcome kit by mail, welcoming you to NOBULL Family. You will also receive an order confirmation for NOBULL Family Membership via email. This membership is free and is purchased on your behalf to opt you into NOBULL Family benefits.
How can I accumulate points?
- Members in the UK: After creating an account with The Chipper, you will earn 1 point for every £1 spent.
- Members in EU: At this time, we cannot award points in euros. Therefore, purchases made in euros will be converted to British pounds and customers will receive 1 point per £1 spent.
- All Members: To earn additional points, we invite you to complete actions such as writing a review and following us on social media. Make sure you’re logged into your account and visit the boxes in the “Ways to Earn Points” section on this landing page to earn points for completing these actions on your account.
Will past purchases count towards my tier?
- Yes, when you create an account with The Chipper, you will see that you have earned 1 point for every £1 spent (every €1 spent will be converted to British Pounds, and Members in EU will receive 1 point per £1 spent) on purchases made with that email address only. However, please note that your tier is calculated each calendar year, starting on 1 January and ending on 31 December, so you will see the tier you have earned for purchases made within this time period.
Do points expire?
- Yes, if your account remains inactive for twelve months or more, your points will expire. Please also note that your points only count towards your tier and associating benefits. Therefore, you must earn the number of points required for each tier annually from 1 January to 31 December.
What if I already follow NOBULL on Instagram, Facebook, and Spotify?
- You must click the ‘Follow us on Instagram’, ‘Like us on Facebook,’ or ‘Follow us on Spotify’ boxes in the “Ways to Earn Points” section of this landing page. This will allow us to register that you already follow and like us on these channels and the points will be added to your account.
What happens to my points if I return a product?
- When a product is returned, the points earned from the purchase will be subtracted from the account balance.
Why did I drop a membership tier?
- If you reached a new membership tier, then made a return shortly after and dropped a membership tier, the points you received for that purchase were subtracted from your total points and therefore disqualified you from earning that new membership tier.
- You can also lose a membership tier if you did not earn enough points to maintain that tier for the remainder of the year you earned that tier and the year after. You can see how many points you need to earn to maintain your current tier when you log into your account by coming back to this landing page or by visiting your account.
How do I earn points for writing a review?
- After making a purchase, you will receive an email(s) from NOBULL inviting you to leave a review. You will receive 10 points for each unique review submitted via these emails. Please note, you can only leave one review per email invitation.
Do I get points for a NOBULL gift card purchase?
- For Members in the UK: Yes, you will receive 1 point per £1 spent on a gift card purchase, but purchases made with a gift card will not receive points. For example, if you purchase a £25 gift card, you will receive 25 points for that purchase. If you use that £25 gift card towards a £100 order, you will receive 75 points for that purchase.
- For Members in EU: Yes, your purchase of a gift card made in euros will be converted to British Pounds and you will receive 1 point per £1 spent on that gift card purchase. Purchases made with a gift card will not receive points. For example, if you purchase a €25 gift card, your purchase will be converted to British Pounds and you will receive 1 point per £1 spent on that purchase. If you use that €25 gift card towards a €100 order, only the amount you paid without the gift card will receive points.
Do I qualify for free shipping?
- The Member tier qualifies for free shipping on orders £99 and over in the UK, and €99 and over in EU. Insiders and Exclusive tiers qualify for free standard shipping on all orders shipping to the UK and EU. VIP and NOBULL Family statuses qualify for free expedited shipping on all orders shipping to the UK and EU.
How do I redeem my free shipping benefit?
- If you are logged into your account, your shipping benefit will be automatically applied to your cart during checkout.
Which product launches will I receive early access to?
- All Members of The Chipper receive early access to select restocks and will be notified via email. Insider tiers and above also receive early access to select new apparel launches. Exclusive tiers and above also receive early access to select new footwear launches. VIPs and NOBULL Family Members receive access to exclusive collections.
What is the birthday gift?
- The birthday gift is for VIP and NOBULL Family Members and is subject to change annually. You will receive an email on your birthday with a unique code that you must enter into the ‘Gift card or discount code’ field at checkout. You must be logged into your account for the code to work.
Does my birthday gift code expire?
- Yes, your VIP birthday gift code will expire after six months if it is not used. You will receive a new code each year on your birthday.
Which NOBULL event will I receive complimentary tickets to?
- The NOBULL Family status is eligible for complimentary tickets to NOBULL-sponsored events. Event access is subject to change. More details to come to those who qualify for this benefit.