WHAT INFORMATION DOES NOBULL COLLECT FROM ME?
We collect certain information from you when you share that information with us, when you use our website, attend our events, visit our stores, communicate with us such as by e-mail, phone call or text message, interact with us through social media, and when you purchase our products from us.
- Personal Information:
- We may collect certain personal information you share with us, including, but not limited to, your name, company name, physical address, hometown, telephone number, birthday, gender, and email address.
- If you create an account with us, we also collect your login and account information, including your username and password.
- When you purchase products from us, we will additionally collect your billing address and shipping information.
- We may collect information about your personal preferences including marketing and cookie preferences.
- Analytics Information: We partner with Google Analytics to provide insight into our website, and to improve the relevance of advertisements you receive. Google Analytics’ terms are available here: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. We also partner with email service providers and marketing partners to better understand your interactions with our website and communications in order to personalize our marketing communications to you.
- Website Visit Information: We also collect certain types of non-personal information whenever you visit our website. By “Site Visit Information” we mean information that does not directly identify you personally, such as IP address, device information, unique identifiers, and browser information.
- Aggregate Information: Aggregate Information is information that does not identify you in any way. Aggregate Information may be collected when you visit our website, independent of any information you voluntarily enter. Additionally, we may use one or more processes to de-identify information that contains Personal Information, such that only Aggregate Information remains. We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction.
WHAT DOES NOBULL DO WITH THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
We will only use your information for the purposes for which we have collected it, or the purposes set forth in this Policy, unless you consent otherwise. We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties other than as described in this Policy, unless you give us consent to do so. We do not sell or lease your information to third-parties.
- NOBULL’s use of your Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information: This information helps us operate our website, fulfill orders you place with us, and provide other services, including advertisements, ad serving, and technical support. We also use this information to suggest products and promotions to you, and to send you updates about our company, our events, and our initiatives.
- NOBULL’s sharing of Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information: We may share this information with our service providers to assist us with operating our website, selling our products and services, our advertising, and our technical support. We also share Personal Information with third parties to help us provide products and services to you such as fulfilling and delivering orders and processing payments. In these situations, you are using and directing us to intentionally disclose Personal Information so our products and services and your requests can be provided to you. If you place an international order through our website, your information will be shared with our third-party international reseller, as further described in the “International Orders” section below.
- Legal and Law Enforcement Requests: We may disclose, at our sole discretion, your Personal, Analytics and Site Visit information as required by law, or to comply with a legally binding request—such as a subpoena, warrant, or similar legally enforceable request for information.
- Other Uses and Disclosures: We may also share and disclose your Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information: (i) to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; (ii) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of NOBULL; (iii) when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of NOBULL or other persons; or (iv) as otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations of NOBULL.
Most websites, including our website, use “Cookies” – which are electronic files that websites place on a visitor’s computer to store information that makes each visit to the site more efficient. We use both “session” and “persistent” cookies on our website. A session cookie stores information about you only while you are visiting our site, then is deleted when you leave our site. Persistent cookies store information about you, your preferences, and information about other websites you visit, and it remains on your computer or device after you leave our website. To remove cookies, you may configure your browser to clear all cookies, or configure it to reject cookies whenever you visit a new website. Please consult your browser’s user guide for specific instructions on removing cookies.
“Beacons” are small graphic files with a unique identifier that are used to track a web or mobile site user’s online movements. Unlike cookies, beacons are embedded on websites or in email communications, not downloaded on your computer or device. We use beacons to better manage and track content on our website and our marketing campaigns, and to better understand your interactions with our website and communications. Additionally, if you sign up for our SMS text messaging program, cookies may be used to personalize your experience (e.g. send you personalized text messages such as shopping cart reminders).
We may collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the website through the use of trusted third party partners. These partners may combine your email information with other information they have access to such as mailing address so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via direct mail or email. If you do not want us to collect information about you, please contact us to opt out by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please specify the communications from which you wish to opt out. Please allow 60 days for a response.
DOES NOBULL COLLECT PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION THROUGH ITS WEBSITE?
DOES NOBULL TRACK MY ACTIVITY ACROSS OTHER WEBSITES?
When you visit our website, we automatically collect the name of the website you visited from (called the “referring page”) and the name of the website you chose to visit immediately after ours (called the “exit page”), and information about other websites you have recently visited. Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser. When our website detects a Do Not Track signal from your browser, it will still collect referring and exit page information and other information when you visit our website.
CAN I CHOOSE TO STOP RECEIVING MARKETING MESSAGES FROM NOBULL OR CHANGE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you opt-in, or when you purchase our products, we may send you newsletters and other messages, including marketing emails, SMS text messages, and other communication about our products and services, and to alert you to relevant advertisements and other opportunities. You can always choose to stop receiving newsletters or other communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any NOBULL marketing message. To stop receiving SMS text marketing communications from us, you may text "STOP", "END", "CANCEL", "UNSUBSCRIBE", or "QUIT" to a text message from us. After texting STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our shortcode you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from us through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
You can delete, change, or update your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We may require you to provide certain information to verify that it is you making the request. However, note we will not delete information that we are required to retain in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or that we are required to retain in order to complete transactions with you.
CAN CHILDREN USE NOBULL’S WEBSITE?
Our website is not directed at children under 16, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information or other information from children under 16. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 16, and you believe he or she has shared information with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove their information from our systems.
INFORMATION FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
Nevada residents can opt out of the sale of their Personal Information. We do not sell Personal Information today, and we do not have plans to sell Personal Information in the future. However, Nevada residents have the legal right to opt out of the sale of their Personal Information, even if their information is not currently being sold. You may opt out by emailing a request to email@example.com. In your request, please specify that you want to “Opt-out of Sale of Personal Information in Nevada.” Please allow 60 days for a response.
WHAT IF I LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
If you are visiting us from the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom, please see the “EUROPEAN USERS” section below. We are based in the United States, and our website is hosted there. If you are visiting our website from another country, the laws governing our website’s collection and use of personal information may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to visit our website, or share your Personal Information with NOBULL, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States, and agree to the transfer of your information to the United States.
This section applies to all Personal Information (referred to as “personal data” in this section) collected by us from visitors and customers in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the United Kingdom, and Switzerland (“personal data”) that are using our website. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in the EEA, and similar data privacy laws in the United Kingdom and Switzerland. These laws require us to provide certain information regarding our processing of your personal data.
- Our Processing of personal data: NOBULL is the data controller of personal data you provide to us, and the purposes of our processing of personal data are described in this Policy and outlined below. We may also process personal data on other bases permitted by the GDPR and applicable laws. In general, we process personal data on the following legal grounds:
- Providing our products and services to you or performing a contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver products you order from us. For example, if you buy our products through our website, we need your name and contact details so that we can communicate with you and deliver the products to you. In this case, your personal data is necessary to provide you with the products that you order. If you do not provide your personal data we will not be able to provide you with the requested products and services.
- When the processing is necessary for purposes of our legitimate business interest in conducting our business: For example, we have a legitimate interest in communicating information about our company and (subject to marketing authorizations) our commercial products, events, and company initiatives; and improving our website content and functionality. We take into account any risks to your fundamental rights and freedoms in assessing these purposes (including your right to privacy);
- When the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations; and
- When you give us the consent to process your personal data
- Categories of personal data: All categories of personal data collected and processed by us are described in this Policy.
- Recipients of personal data: We use various service providers to manage our website, help us fulfill product orders, and assist us as described in this Policy. Our service providers change from time to time. Note that we require our service providers to treat your personal data in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If you would like specific information about our service providers who have received your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide that information to you. Additionally, please see the “International Orders” section above to learn more about how your information will be shared with Reach, our preferred international reseller, when you make an international order on our website. For purposes of fulfilling your order and related activities, Reach is an independent data controller.
- Transfers of personal data outside of the EEA: NOBULL is based in the U.S. and that’s where we process personal data. When you provide personal data to us, we transfer that personal data to the U.S. We treat the personal data of EEA users in accordance with this Policy. We take appropriate steps to protect your privacy and implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal data in storage. We also enter into contracts with our data processors that require them to treat personal data in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
- Personal data retention: We retain personal data so long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and delete personal data after it is no longer needed for these purposes. This does not affect your right to request that we delete your personal data before the end of its retention period. We may archive personal data (which means storing it in inactive files) for a certain period of time prior to its final deletion, as part of our ordinary business continuity procedures.
- You have the right to access to your personal data, to have it corrected if the personal data we have is incorrect, to request that we restrict or delete your personal data, and to object to our processing of your personal data. Your rights may be subject to various limitations under applicable privacy laws. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any concerns about our processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You have the right to file a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data with your national data protection authority.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State where you reside, work or the place of the alleged infringement. You have the right to do so if you consider that the processing of Personal Data relating to you infringes applicable data protection laws.
WHAT IF I FOLLOW A LINK TO A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE?
Our website and our social media posts may contain links to third-party websites. Those websites are governed by their own privacy and data use practices and policies. We do not have control over the privacy practices of the advertisers or other third-parties operating these websites, and we have no control over how these third parties collect or use the information you chose to share with them.
HOW DOES NOBULL PROTECT MY INFORMATION?
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We use reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the personal information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third-parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your personal information.
Each time you use our website the current version of this Policy will apply. This Policy may be amended from time to time for any reason, and we will post a new Policy on this page as indicated by the “last updated” date below. You should consult this Policy regularly for any changes.
HOW DO I CONTACT NOBULL?
For questions about this Policy or about our privacy and information security practices generally, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: July 6, 2022